Enjoy your favorite beverage with some Viking flair or in great medieval fashion. Take a drink from the Viking Drinking Horn with Brass Trim. Made of natural horn, this Viking drinking horn has a brass rim and endcap. The wide brass rim features an embossed floral pattern. A vine winds along the side with tulip-like flowers sticking out. Meanwhile, the endcap has a ball tip.
You can easily use this medieval drinking horn as a part of your reenactment, LARP event, or cosplay. This piece of Viking feastware makes an ideal addition to a medieval feast or some Norse home decor. Why not put the drinking horn on display when not in use with one of our drinking horn stands? You can also bring it along on an adventure with a drinking horn frog.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here. The stand shown is not included.
- Authentic feel
- Features an embossed floral pattern
- Great home decor piece
- Safe for drinking
- Ideal for reenacting and roleplaying
- Made from natural horn and brass
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.