Bring the ferocity of a dragon to your Viking feast or banquet by drinking your favorite beverage out of the Viking Dragon Horn Tankard. A single piece of natural cow horn forms the main body and handle of the tankard. A second piece of horn completes the bottom. The natural cow horn gives each cup a unique appearance. On the side, the tankard features an engraved design. The design depicts a Norse-style dragon. The dragons body forms a knotwork pattern. This tankard is drink safe and wonderful for drinking your preferred beverage. The tankard is great for a variety of events such as Renaissance faires. You can add it to a fantasy outfit or cosplay costume as a unique accessory. It also looks wonderful on display in your home or office.
Please note that, because this item is made from natural horn, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Safe for drinking
- Unique appearance
- Features a carved dragon design
- Great for display or home decor
- Wonderful for medieval themed events
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Tankard:
- Your tankard will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your tankard before use.
- Soak the tankard in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the tankard with a bottle brush. Rinse well.
- Fix the tankard to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the tankard and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the tankard has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the tankard with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Height: 6.8 Inches
- Capacity: 20 Fluid Ounces
- Weight: 1.2 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.