The Gosforth Cross, which depicts Norse and Christian symbolism, appears in Cumbria as a remnant from Scandinavian settlers in the area. Show off your own appreciation for this style with the Viking Cross Necklace. This pendant features a representation of the crucifixion of Christ. The pendant hangs from a waxed cord, so you can easily incorporate it into your wardrobe as a fashionable accessory. The pendant comes on a large, fold-over card that describes why the Vikings wore jewelry and how it evolved.
- Features pewter pendant with waxed cord
- Includes fold-over card with historical information
- Displays a Norse cross design
- Makes a great gift or wardrobe addition
- Perfect for history enthusiasts