In the days of antiquity, a walking cane was often considered to be something of a personal accessory, whether you needed one or not. And if you feel that you need one to complete your chosen style, than this Victorian Walking Cane will fit the need. This wooden cane is a simple accessory that features just the right amount of Victorian style to help set off dozens of different looks, while also providing a bit of support, just in-case you stumble or miss your step. The cane possesses a black rod shaft that ends with a rubber tip, as well as a gold colored handle. It measures approximately 32 inches long. When it comes to a costume, accessorizing is often what makes it look as realistic as possible, and when you are going for that gentlemanly style that was oh-so popular during the Victorian (and Neo-Victorian) era, nothing quite does the trick like a good Victorian Walking Cane.
- A Magnificent Costume Cane
- Features an Elegant Golden Colored Handle
- Perfect for Offering Support While Walking
- A Classic Element of a Victorian Gentlemans Attire
- Fantastic for Victorian and Steampunk Era Costumes
- Crafted from Lightweight Wood
- Handle Crafted from High-Quality Plastic
- Height: 32 Inches
There are no reviews yet.