When you want a blade that takes a historical design and gives it a modern twist, the USMC Blackout Double Edge Sword delivers in style. Made from AUS-6 stainless steel, this officially licensed sword features a double-edged blade. The black blade has a fuller running down its center. There are small sections of serrated edges near the base of the blade. There are concave curves on the sides of the ricasso. It reads USMC.
Next, the modern sword features a thin crossguard. The arms of the crossguard angle towards the handle. The hilt continues with a rubberized grip. This grip features green stripes across it as well as texturing. The texturing on the grip makes the handle more secure to grasp. Then, the hilt ends with a steel glass-breaker pommel. Finally, this military sword comes with a black nylon sheath. This functional sword makes a great addition to any weaponry collection or the battlefield.
- Fully functional
- Has a black double-edged blade
- Features a textured grip
- Comes with a sheath
- Modern take on a classic design
- Blade is AUS-6 stainless steel
- Grip is a rubberized material
- Sheath is nylon
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.