Featuring a detailed brass buckle and tip, the Ulrich Belt is fit for wearing with LARP and historical reenactment outfits, particularly with the garb of nobility. Made from high-quality leather, this belt is both sturdy and stylish. Attach your favorite belt bags and weapon holders to this belt, or simply use it to add detail to a variety of medieval outfits. Its brass buckle is rounded and features a cross decoration, while the tip depicts a foliate design.
Please note that this is a natural product, therefore, minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Fitted with an ornate belt and tip
- Available in Black or Brown
- Adds extra detail to period costumes and LARP outfits
- Crafted from upper leather
- Buckle and ornamentation made of brass
- Total Length: 56.7 Inches
- Tip Length: 3.5 Inches
- Width: 2 Inches