This reproduction Henry VIII Groat is made from lead-free pewter and is supplied on a quality keychain. The Tudor Coin Key Ring is a great gift idea or collectible for fans of the War of the Roses and Tudor England. Henry VIII became King of England in 1509. Henry proclaimed himself Head of The Church of England and dissolved the monasteries. He had six wives during his reign in his quest for a male heir. Henry VIII was the first English monarch to have a navy and he also founded the Royal Armouries in 1515. This Tudor coin keychain makes a fine decoration for backpacks, phones, and sets of keys.
- Made from antiqued lead-free pewter
- Depicts Tudor coin reproduction
- Coin hangs from a keychain
- Fun decoration for backpacks, phones, and more
- Makes a great gift or collectible