Based on a tale of love and tragedy, the story of Tristan and Iseult influences romance even to this very day. The Tristan and Iseult Love Token Pair of Necklaces is a lovely little accent that can be split up, to be shared among loving romantics. Unlike most, this pendant is actually a pair of pendants, which fit perfectly together to create a single, whole heart. When broken apart, the two halves can go their separate ways, but will only ever reunite with one another. Each half of the heart is decorated with rich Celtic knot patterns and a central half-spiral design. Both halves are made entirely from fine pewter, but one half is polished for a silver finish, while the other half is plated with gold for a differing look. The pendants complete with a matching chain necklace for wearing, as well as a single satin pouch for safe and easy storage. As a gift, one half of this Tristan and Iseult Love Token Pair of Necklaces is a fantastic way to show your affection, and even broken apart, each half of this pendant is a stellar little accent to own and enjoy.
- A Part of the Lost Treasures of Albion Collection, by Fantasy Artist BRIAR
- Pendant Inspired by the Lore of the Tristan and Iseult Legend
- Decorated with Silver and Gold Celtic Knot Details
- Crafted in Fine, Polished Pewter Metal
- Possesses an Impressive Level of Detailing
- Comes with a Satin Pouch and a Matching Chain
- Pendant Length: 1.25 Inches
- Pendant Width: 0.5 Inch
There are no reviews yet.