Any fantasy adventurer out in the wild knows the value of a knife. Thus, you carry the Trappers LARP Knife with you wherever you go. Made from polyurethane foam, this LARP knife has a latex coating over its durable construction. With its coreless construction, this knife is safe for throwing. The knife features a silver-colored, single-edged blade with a forged look. The blade has a drop-point tip. Also, the Epic Armoury logo adorns the blade near the hilt.
Next, the knife continues with a curved handle. The handle has a beige wood-like appearance. The realistic design makes it look like a real knife with a full tang and a pinned grip. Also, there is a curve that begins at the base of the blade and continues onto the underside of the handle. The curve of the handle helps to make the handle easier to grasp. Finally, there is a hole at the end of the handle, perfect for adding a cord to hang the knife. Cords do not come included. Add this foam knife to your LARP ensemble or kit. The Trappers LARP Knife looks great in the hand of a variety of characters.
Please be aware that this item is handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Realistic appearance
- Well detailed
- Beige wood-like handle
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from polyurethane foam with latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 7.9 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 4.3 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.6 Inches
- Guard Depth: 3.1 Inches
- Weight: 1.2 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.