When you are in need of an onstage sword worthy of any knight, make sure to wield the Tourney Hand and a Half Knightly Sword. Forged from 9260 high-carbon steel, this functional hand-and-a-half sword features a double-edged blade. It has a temper of 50 HRC, providing greater longevity.
A fuller runs down the center of the blade, helping with counter-balance and lightening the blade. The blade ends with a rounded tip and rounded edges for safety. Next, the sword continues with a stainless-steel crossguard. It has a point in the center. Its tips point towards the blade.
The hilt has a wooden grip. Brown leather wraps around the barrel-shaped grip. It has an oval cross-section. The full tang hilt ends with a disk-shaped pommel. The peened pommel is stainless steel. Both the pommel and guard have a matte finish.
A leather-wrapped, wood-core scabbard holds the medieval sword when not in use. It has a stainless-steel chape. The Tourney Hand and a Half Knightly Sword proves to be a powerful sight on the field of battle and is a perfect accompaniment for a 14th to mid-15th century man of war. It is ideal for stage combat.
- Meant for stage combat use
- Terrific for 14th and 15th century reenactors
- Fullered blade with rounded edges and blunt tip
- Has a two-handed grip
- Blade tempered to about 50 HRC
- Comes with a scabbard
- Blade is 9260 spring steel
- Hilt is stainless steel
- Grip wrap is leather
- Scabbard and grip are wood
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.