The Tilly Premium Cotton Cloak completes the look of a debonair swashbuckler. Whether you are a heroic musketeer or a rapier-wielding sailor who leans toward piracy, you will love the added touch this garment lends to your costume. The side cloak has a shoulder-length mantle and reaches to approximately the hip. Fabric tie strings lace under one arm, while the cape sits on the opposite shoulder, which frees up the sword arm. The cloak is handmade from a tightly woven cotton, more durable than light cotton, but softer than our regular canvas items.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Inspired by the 17th century swashbuckler
- Worn on one shoulder to free up the sword arm
- Secured with tie strings under the opposite arm
- Suitable for the role of musketeer or pirate
- Made from 100 percent cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
Mike (verified owner) –
Superb quality and a fantastic look for my Cavalier outfit! It really is the nice final touch!
dm.dracghoul.the.mad.elf (verified owner) –
Great quality and looks awesome with blck swordsman shirt! Very cool cape!