Roman generals and emperors should have a magnificent sword at their side ready for battle. Be sure to check out the Tiberius Gladius Sword. Made from EN45 high carbon steel, this sword features a double-edged blade. The blade has a leaf-like shape. It gently narrows in the center and then flares back out to its original width. Next, the sword has a short, wooden crossguard common of Roman swords. The hilt continues with a ridged grip before an oval shaped pommel. The pommel has a brass end cap. Finally, the sword comes with a scabbard. The wooden scabbard has a steel covering with ornate brass accents. For example, the top of the scabbard depicts an emperor-like figure while the bottom depicts a warrior with an axe. It also has rings for attaching it to a belt, not included. You can bring this functional sword with you to your next reenactment. The Tiberius Gladius Sword also looks great on display.
- Fully functional
- Has a ridged grip
- Features a double-edged, leaf-shaped blade
- Comes with an ornate scabbard
- Can be worn on a belt, not included
- Great for reenactments and more
- Made from EN45 high carbon steel
- Hilt is wood
- Scabbard is steel covered wood
- Overall Length: 29.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 22.4 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 1.2 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.