Crusaders heading into battle on the stage should have a sword to aid them in their fight. Wield the Teutonic Arming Sword in stage combat. Made from EN45 high carbon steel, this sword has a thick, double-edged blade. The blade has blunted edges and a rounded tip, which makes the sword safer for stage and sport combat. It also has a hollow ground cross-section, helping to reduce the weight of the blade.
Next, the sword continues with a cruciform crossguard. The crossguard has rounded tips on the arms. There is a point facing the blade in the center of the crossguard. The steel hilt continues with a wooden grip. Brown leather wraps around the grip. The hilt ends in a peened, scent stopper-style pommel. Finally, the sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Brown leather covers the scabbard. A black Crusader shield design adorns the throat of the scabbard. The Teutonic Arming Sword makes a fantastic option for stage fighters and sword collectors.
- Fully functional
- Features a rounded tip and blunted edges for safety
- Hollow ground cross-section lightens the blade
- Textured handle for a better grip
- Comes with a brown scabbard
- Great for stage and sport combat
- Made from EN45 high carbon steel
- Grip and scabbard are wood with leather wrapping
- Overall Length: 37.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 30.5 Inches
- Edge Thickness: 0.1 Inch
- Weight: 2 Pounds 9.2 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.