The wakizashi is a Japanese short sword worn by the samurai class in feudal Japan. Inspired by tradition, the Tactical Wakizashi Machete is a distinctive machete with enormous functional piercing and cutting potential for any task. This tactical machete features a wide, curved tanto blade and guard made from solid carbon steel. The blade is finished with an anti-corrosion matte black coating for added durability. High impact polypropylene is injection molded over the broad full tang of the blade, making this machete extremely durable and weather resistant. Modern materials that will not shrink or tarnish are used to recreate the look of a traditional cord-wrapped handle. This effective and attractive machete comes complete with a Cor-Ex sheath for safe carrying and storage.
- Fun and unique wakizashi interpretation
- Blade finished with an anti-rust coating
- Features sturdy full tang construction
- Recreated look of traditional cord wrapped handle
- Comes with a Cor-Ex sheath for carry and storage
- Blade made of 1055 high carbon steel with black, baked-on anti-rust matte finish
- Handle made of polypropylene
- Overall length: 25 Inches
- Blade Length: 18 Inches
- Handle Length: 7 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.11 Inch
- Weight: 25.1oz.