Highlighted by a distinctive tactical appearance, the Tactical Tanto Machete is a fun and unique machete that features a wide, curved tanto blade and solid steel Tsuba made from high carbon steel with a baked on anti-rust coating. Strong full tang construction is injection over-molded with durable polypropylene making this machete incredibly strong and weather resistant. The traditional look of a cord-wrapped handle, fuchi, and kashira is re-created using modern materials that are less vulnerable to damage and require very little maintenance. This exceptional carbon steel machete comes complete with a Cor-Ex sheath for carry and storage.
- Fully functional
- Tanto style blade ideal for piercing tough objects
- Blade finished with an anti-rust coating
- Features sturdy full tang construction
- Re-created look of traditional cord wrapped handle
- Comes with a Cor-Ex sheath for carry and storage
- Blade made of 1055 high carbon steel with black, baked-on anti-rust matte finish
- Handle made of polypropylene
- Overall length: 19.375 Inches
- Blade Length: 13 Inches
- Handle Length: 6.375 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.11 Inch
- Weight: 19oz.