The karambit knife originated in Sumatra, where, according to legend, it was based on the claws of the fearsome tiger. The modern karambit maintains the classic shape, with a few modifications, as the Tactical Karambit Knife displays. This stainless steel combat knife features a black blade and handle. Its hilt is made from durable ABS and features finger grooves for easy gripping. For added security, the end of the hilt has a finger ring. This knife comes with a lanyard sheath, allowing it to be worn around the neck and within reach without fear of it getting lost. The Tactical Karambit Knife is a must-have weapon of combat or self-defense.
- Blade features classic karambit curve
- Durable handle has finger grooves
- Hilt equipped with finger ring for secure grip
- Includes a lanyard sheath for safe storage and transport
- Makes a fantastic self-defense blade
- Made from stainless steel
- Hilt made from ABS
- Length: 7.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.