When sparring or practicing alone, be sure to use a sword that feels like a steel blade without the danger. Use the Silver Blade Synthetic Bastard Sparring Sword. Approved by the Boars Tooth Fighting School, this historically-inspired sword is meant for sparring and drilling. It features an extended pommel for additional torque and leverage. The longer scent stopper-shaped pommel also allows for two-handed use. This pommel is next to a brown grip. After the grip is a black crossguard. The crossguard has a ball-shaped cap on each arm. Next, the sword has a double-edged blade that flexes in the last third of its length near the rounded tip. This makes it safer for thrusting maneuvers than conventional wooden wasters. Whether you are a novice or an expert at sparring, the Silver Blade Synthetic Bastard Sparring Sword is always a great choice!
- Historically inspired
- Extended pommel for additional leverage
- Flexible tip for safer thrusting
- Can be used one or two-handed
- Great for novices and experts
- Made from a high-impact olastic polymer
- Overall Length: 44.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 34 Inches
- Handle Length: 9.5 Inches
- Point of Balance: 5.5 Inches
- Weight: 1 Pound 9 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.