Enemy soldiers surround the lone warrior, but the samurai remains undaunted. Years of ceaseless training and careful planning have led to this moment. Loyalty and honor reveal itself as the Sword of Battle moves with its master. Be impressed by the elegant curve of this stainless steel katana. A tsukamaki styled wrapping enhances both the beauty and strength of the grip. The Japanese symbols for the word -battle- decorate both the scabbard and display stand. Inspired by the honorable swords of Japanese legend, this decorative katana deserves a special place in your collection.
- Completely decorative
- A traditional katana fashioned from stainless steel
- Black wrapping enhances the grip of the hilt
- Decorative trim accents the guard and pommel
- Kanji for the word –battle- inscribes the scabbard and display stand
- A treasured find for the discerning collector
- Overall Length: 40 Inches