When you want both style and practicality for your accessories, a great option is a belt bag like the Suede Medieval Fleur Belt Bag. Made from suede, this brown adventurers bag secures shut with a front flap. On the flap, there is a strap that slides through a loop lower down on the front of the medieval belt bag.
This strap is a part of a stitched pattern. The pattern features similar curves to a fleur-de-lis design. In the center of the pattern, there is a teardrop shape. Inside the bag, there are two long side flaps to help secure items placed in the pouch.
Meanwhile, on the back of the fantasy belt pouch, there are two loops. These loops allow the bag to hang from a buckle belt or ring belt, sold separately. Add this belt bag to your medieval or Renaissance costume. It looks great at a faire, LARP event, or cosplay convention. You can also use it in a stage production. The medieval belt pouch will finish off your look with style.
- Fastens with a strap and loop
- Has a fleur pattern on the front
- Perfect for hanging from a belt, not included
- Fits a variety of looks
- Great for Ren faires, cosplays, and more
- Made from top-grain suede leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.