Ahoy pirate wench, what clothes does ye wear? If one is a smart pirate lass, then you wear skirts like this awesome Striped Short Handkerchief Skirt. Made from cotton, this skirt has a black and white striped pattern. It comes in six sizes. The hemline of the skirt is asymmetrical. This hemline makes it look like a handkerchief held by its center. The skirt has an elastic waistband. This allows the wearer to adjust where the skirt sits on the waist. Because of this adjustability and the wearers height, the skirt may fall at or above the knee. This cotton skirt works great for LARP events, cosplaying, and Renaissance faires.
- Comes in six sizes
- Asymmetrical design
- Elastic waistband
- Black and white striped pattern
- Great for roleplaying and cosplaying
- Made from cotton and elastic
- Machine wash cold using a short spin cycle and gentle washing detergent.
- Small: Waist – 26-28 Inches
- Medium: Waist – 29-31 Inches
- Large: Waist – 32-34 Inches
- X-Large: Waist – 35-37 Inches
- XX-Large: Waist – 39-41 Inches
- XXX-Large: Waist – 44-46 Inches
Measurements are approximate.