Not everything Steampunk is inspired by Victorian style and fashion. This Steampunk Short Skirt, for instance, is a more modern touch that nonetheless features a distinctive Steampunk style, thanks to its decorative little metal embellishments. This pretty little black skirt is made from black linen fabric and features a few little metal decorations to give it a bit more of Steampunk flair. The hem of the skirt is also subtly ruffled for an added dose of detail and style. Far from being the most complex Steampunk garment in the world, instead the Steampunk Short Skirt is one of the simpler. But that simplicity lends this shirt an effective edge, in that its simple style looks fantastic with a wide assortment of Steampunk looks.
- Made from Black Linen Fabric
- A Simple Short Skirt with a Ruffled Hem
- Features Steampunk Styled Metal Adornments
- Pairs Nicely with Blouses, Shirts, and Corsets
- A Great Base for Creating Dozens of Steampunk Outfits