Spats are an accessory that are worn like boot toppers for a variety of reasons. These Steampunk Black Boot Spats are designed to enhance your typical shoe, making them look industrial Steampunk era boots without having to wear heavy, knee-high boots. Historically, spats were worn for one of two reasons, either to enhance ones style and professional look or to add a bit of security and protection to ones footwear. These spats are made from black faux leather fabric and feature black plastic buttons that run vertically down the outseam. These Steampunk Black Boot Spats are just the accessory for any Steampunk citizen to wear whenever they want to have a head-to-toe look that speaks of sophistication and style, not to mention provides a bit of additional protection when you are feet need it most.
- Impressive Knee-High Spats
- Worn Like Typical Boot Covers
- Features Plastic Black Snap Button Closures on Each Outseam
- A Great Accent to All Manner of Professional And Rugged Steampunk Ensembles
- Looks Great with Historical and Contemporary Looks, Too
- Made from Black Faux Leather
- Fits Most Adults and Teens