It is not necessarily approved of to bring plastic grocery bags to a Renaissance fair, which can make buying goods a bit difficult. Luckily, the Small Medieval Messenger Bag is here to carry your things without anachronisms. This wool blend satchel is the perfect size for the carrying of books, bottles, or small food items, and it comes with a large flap, complete with a beautiful decorative copper spiral head, to keep them safe from the elements. It also has a shoulder strap, so it can be worn like a purse or across the body, and if you are looking to keep small valuables safe, it has an inner pocket for coins and other currency. The Small Medieval Messenger Bag, which comes in dark grey and brown, is a must-have accessory for anyone going to a Renaissance fair, and it also makes a great addition to a medieval ensemble.
- Based on medieval satchels
- Has a long shoulder strap for wearing across the body
- Features a decorative copper spiral head on the front of the bag
- Comes in dark grey and brown
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs and other medieval reenactments
- Made of 74% wool, 15% polyester, 7% polyamides, and 4% miscellaneous natural fibers
There are no reviews yet.