In the world of fantasy, it is best to beware the wielder of the Skull King Long Sword. After all, the skulls on the hilt might symbolize a warriors prowess in dealing death to his enemies, and they also make the sword look really cool. This impressive sword features a stainless steel blade and a silver tone, cast metal hilt with a sharply curved guard that curls in towards the blade, depicting the great horns of a goat head. A serpent wraps around the grip, and a regal skull capped with a crown forms the pommel. The blade is unadorned, but it does feature a ricasso near the guard before its profile tapers into an edge. The blade has little distal taper, although the tip does narrow into a fine point, making this look like a weapon capable of delivering hefty cuts and hardy thrusts. Included with the decorative sword is a black leather sheath, which is perfect for storing the sword when it is not in use. For the death knight or blackguard, this Skull King Long Sword is an impressive weapon, one that is sure to send your foes running in fear, should they ever see you draw your sword.
- Completely decorative
- Blade has a slight taper
- Hilt has a dark silver finish
- Guard is styled like a goat head
- Pommel is shaped like a crowned skeleton
- Includes a black sheath for easy storage
- Great for costume use, carrying, or display
- Blade is made of stainless steel
- Hilt is made of cast metal
- Sheath is made of leather
- Overall Length: 41 Inches
- Blade Length: 33.8 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.5 Inches
There are no reviews yet.