There is almost nothing subdued or muted about the Sister Ledwidge Skirt. This garment is bright, vivid, and loud, serving to add character and style to virtually any look it is paired with, all while calling out with its own intrinsic style. This striking skirt is made from poly-satin fabric and features an impressive, slimmed fit. Pale brocade decorations adorn the hip next to a strip of ruffled satin. Similar satin ruffles with brocade detailing also adorns the hem of the skirt. The skirts waist is elasticated for easy and comfortable wearing. Color is a great way to bring life to any outfit, and the Sister Ledwidge Skirt is a fantastic way to bring a pretty splash of color to virtually any Victorian, Steampunk, or historical ensemble you own.
- Made from Vivid Magenta Colored Poly-satin Fabric
- Features Delicate Satin Ruffles
- Brocade Adornments Sit on the Hip and Hem
- Elasticated Waist Makes Wearing Easy and Comfortable
- Looks Great with Victorian, Steampunk, and Historical Outfits
There are no reviews yet.