When it comes to restraints, nothing quite evokes the medieval thought as well as a Single Piece Dungeon Manacle. The medieval equivalent to the modern-day rigid handcuff, this dungeon accessory is perfect for securing a prisoner in a few ways. This single piece dungeon restraint consists of two circular cuffs that are bound to one another, allowing for absolutely no movement when the cuff is secured in place. The cuff is hinged for easy opening, and it features a locking mechanism at one end, for securing the manacle closed. The restraint also includes a key, which is used for opening the manacle once it has been locked. Not only can you use a single Piece Dungeon Manacles with some chain and locks to secure a prisoner to the wall, but you can also use it to lock both of their hands up right where you can see them, ensuring that whoever winds up wearing these restraints likely is not going anywhere, anytime soon.
- Crafted From Fine Cast Metal
- Recreates the Look of Dungeon Restraints from the Dark Ages
- A Hinged, Double-Cuff, Single Piece Restraint
- Includes a Key for Unlocking
- Fully Functional – a Key Opens the Manacle
- A Great Dungeon or Theater Prop
- Also a Fantastic Display Piece and Collectible