No medieval reenactment is complete without an intense and hair raising battle! Crafted specifically for reenactment and stage combat use, the Single Handed Knight Broadsword is the functional and authentic sword you are looking for. This sword is made from tempered and hardened 1566 high carbon steel, which is unedged and unpointed for safe and durable use. The blade is both ridged and fullered, enhancing its lightweight feel and ability to move swiftly. This sword is traditionally styled, with a leather wrapped cruciform hilt, a wheel pommel, and a straight across guard. A wooden scabbard with steel and leather mounts comes with this sword as well that is designed to eliminate swelling and to minimize blade corrosion. The Single Handed Knight Broadsword is the perfect reenactors sword, taking your medieval battle to the next level.
- High carbon steel blade is functional for stage combat
- Blade is hardened and tempered for durability
- Unedged and unpointed blade offers safe use
- Straight guard, cruciform hilt, and wheel pommel enhance authenticity
- Includes a wooden scabbard
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.