Just right for storing your smallest essentials, the Single Belt Pouch is perfect for Renaissance fairs, LARP, reenactment, other costuming events, and more. Antique brass fittings add extra detail to this little leather belt bag. Available in black or brown 5/6 ounce chrome tanned leather, this small belt pouch secures shut with a buckled strap on the front flap. Round rivets accent the sides of the square leather pouch, and a loop on the back lets you easily slide it onto belts up to 2 inches in width. Perfect for coins, keys, and other small trinkets, this belt adds interest and functionality to medieval, Renaissance, and fantasy looks.
- Great for storing small essentials
- Closed by buckled strap over front flap
- Easy to wear on many belts
- Features antique brass hardware
- Available in black or brown
- Made of 5/6 ounce chrome tanned leather