The Side Laced Medieval Maiden Dress has an easy elegance that suits a wide variety of characters and events. This natural cotton gown features a square neckline and a full length front accent panel with matching lacing at the sides of the torso for an adjustable, flattering fit. The long, flared sleeves are lined with satin that matches the color of the accent panel and lacing, adding a subtle touch of luxury. Available in a range of sizes and a variety of color combinations, this cotton gown has a comfortable, medium weight that is perfect for Renaissance fairs, reenactments, and other medieval or fantasy occasions.
The color option is for the main color of the dress. The accent color option is for the front panel, inner sleeve lining, and lacing color.
To give this dress the full-skirted look shown here, pair it with the A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145), sold separately.
- Features full length front accent panel
- Laces at the sides of the torso
- Long, flared sleeves have satin lining
- Available in a variety of sizes and colors
- Great for Renaissance fairs, reenactments, and other medieval events
- Made of 100 percent natural cotton with satin sleeve lining
- Wash with a gentle machine action using a 1/2 load with a short spin. Maximum water temperature 85° F/30° C. Please use a gentle washing powder.