Looking for a something that is subtle yet fancy and functional? The Shylock Noble Leather Belt Bag will surely suit your needs. It is a great accessory for any mighty, powerful, or wealthy character. Made from leather, this Renaissance belt pouch has straight sides and a pointed bottom. Its front flap also has a pointed bottom, and it ends halfway along the front. The front flap and the rest of the nobles belt bag have an embossed floral pattern. Next, the front flap fastens with a strap and an elegant brass buckle. Rivets attach the fleur-de-lis style end of the strap to the front flap. Meanwhile, the buckle features engraved scrollwork.
On the back, the medieval belt bag has a belt loop, keeping your gear close at hand. You can hang it from a ring belt or buckle belt, sold separately. Take this nobles belt bag to your next Ren faire, medieval reenactment, or cosplay.
- Features an embossed floral pattern
- Scrollwork detailing on buckle
- Fastens with a strap
- Ideal for wealthy or powerful characters
- Great for faires, cosplays, and more
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.