Those who love all things Scottish, especially music, should make sure that they check out the Sheesham Bagpipe with Tartan Cover. This full-size bagpipe set has sheesham pipes and a Rexine bag. Rexine feels like suede but is an airtight synthetic material. It also does not require seasoning or a breaking-in period. The bag has a Royal Stewart Tartan cover. Royal Stewart Tartan is red tartan. Meanwhile, the sheesham drones, blowpipe, and chanter all have a natural finish. The bagpipe set comes with 4 rubber stoppers, 2 cane-pipe chanter reeds, and 1 set of aluminum drone reeds with carbon fiber tongues and thread. This Sheesham Bagpipe is great for anyone who is interested in traditional Scottish music.
- Has a Royal Stewart Tartan cover
- Features three drones
- Includes reeds and rubber stoppers
- Great for Scottish music enthusiasts
- Wonderful for medieval events
- Pipes are sheesham
- Fittings are thread
- Bag is Rexine, a synthetic suede
- Do not season Rexine bag. You may need to replace or add thread for an airtight fit. When removing and inserting chanter, hold it close to where it joins and carefully, slowly twist to avoid breaking the chanter.
- Length: 40 Inches
- Height: 20 Inches
- Width: 8 Inches
- Weight: 6.5 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.