If you were looking for a couple of sgian dubhs to add to your Highlander costume or ensemble, then look at the Set of 2 Thistle Sgian Dubh. This set includes two pieces. Each sgian dubh has the same design, although one is smaller than the other. The sgian dubhs have double-edged, spearpoint blades. Serrations line one edge of the blades next to a small groove. Next, the black handles feature an hourglass shape. In the center of the hourglass is a round emblem with a thistle in the center. The thistle pattern continues around the top and bottom edge of the handle. It also features on the matching sheaths. This sgian dubh set looks wonderful on display or used in a Scottish outfit. You can show it off in your home or office.
- Sold as a set of two
- Features a thistle motif
- Comes with matching sheaths
- Great for Highlander outfits
- Wonderful for collecting or displaying
- Made from stainless steel and polyresin
- Longer Overall Length: 10.5 Inches
- Shorter Overall Length: 7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.