A flower with sharp leaves and a prickly body, the thistle of legend alerted Scots to an invading force when a warrior cried out after stepping on one. The Scottish Thistle Ring depicts this floral emblem of Scotland. A pair of curling leaves appear along the sides of the bloom on the top of the ring. This Celtic ring works great as a personal accessory or gift for someone special. Made from white bronze, the flower ring is plated with sterling silver that gives it a bright gleam. Be sure to check out our other pieces of Scottish thistle jewelry for a complete look! The ring comes in US sizes 6 to 12.
- Made from white bronze alloy
- Plated with sterling silver
- Hypoallergenic, nickel-free, and lead-free materials
- Displays blooming thistle between two leaves
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Width: 0.5 Inch