The blade of a Japanese sword must be sharp enough to slice effortlessly through a silk sheet. It moves gracefully with its wielder. The Samurai Legend LARP Katana is a suitable weapon for the ninja assassin or samurai warrior. Admire the matchless elegance and beauty of this Asian sword. Made from durable close-celled foam, this Japanese katana possesses a strong, yet flexible fiberglass core. Carefully hand painted for stunning detail, gold and silver accents define the tsuba and tsuka. A sculpted menuki-style wrap adorns the hilt, ending with a silver and gold kashira. Let the worthy Samurai enter the next LARP event with this honorable katana in hand.
The katana is approximately 33.5 Inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast