Need a place to hang your towel after washing your hands or taking a bath? Use the Rustic Cast Iron Towel Bar Holder to hold your towel. Hand forged from iron, this medieval towel bar features an oil-blackened finish for a rustic and traditional appearance. It has a pair of brackets with a hammered finish. Each bracket has a square shape. A concave curve adorns each side of the brackets. The corners have holes for mounting. The towel rack comes with eight screws.
A single, straight bar forms a shallow U-shape between the brackets, creating space for a towel or two. You can create a matching look for your bathroom simply by pairing it with the Iron Towel Ring Holder (HW-500188). This rustic towel bar suits a variety of decors. Besides modern homes, it works well in any tavern, castle, or cottage. It also looks great in a steampunk or gothic space. You can give your home a fairy-tale feel.
- Has square brackets and a straight bar
- Comes with screws for mounting
- Rustic, oil-blackened finish
- Suits a variety of decors
- Ideal for kitchens and bathrooms
- Hand forged from iron
- Overall Length: 20.2 Inches
- Bracket Hole Distance: 2.6 Inches
- Horizontal Hole Inner Distance: 14.8 Inches
- Hole Diameter: 4.2 Millimeters
- Screw Length: 2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.