The Royal Velvet and Brocade Renaissance Gown has a regal look to it, handcrafted in an exquisite, historic inspired style. This noblewomans dress features long sleeves made from velvet as well as open hanging sleeves of brocade. Ornate lace decorates the border between the central panel of silver and black damask patterned brocade as well as the cuffs of the fitted long sleeves and the cap sleeves along the shoulder seam. Lace-up detail on the back of the bodice allows for adjustment. To showcase the volume of this period dress, wear it with an A-line petticoat, sold separately. The hat and jewelry pictured here are not included, but shown for effect.
- Expertly handmade dress inspired by Renaissance fashion
- Features open hanging decorative sleeves, cap sleeves at shoulder, and fitted long sleeves
- Ornate lace trim borders center panel, cap sleeves, and sleeve cuffs
- Lace-up back detail allows adjustment
- Ideal for wearing to Renaissance festivals, reenactment events, and themed costume events
- Recommended petticoat sold separately
- Made of royal velvet and brocade with lace trim
- Dry clean recommended.
- Small: 33-35 Inch Bust, 26-28 Inch Waist, 41 Inch Skirt Length, 14 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Medium: 36-38 Inch Bust, 29-31 Inch Waist, 42 Inch Skirt Length, 16 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Large: 39-41 Inch Bust, 32-34 Inch Waist, 43 Inch Skirt Length, 17 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- X-Large: 42-44 Inch Bust, 35-37 Inch Waist, 44 Inch Skirt Length, 18 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XX-Large: 46-48 Inch Bust, 39-41 Inch Waist, 45 Inch Skirt Length, 19 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XXX-Large: 50-53 Inch Bust, 44-46 Inch Waist, 46 Inch Skirt Length, 20.5 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder