You will be hard-pressed to find a more versatile knife than the kukri. This Royal Kukri Machete proves to be a stalwart ally in a tight spot, and it is absolutely indispensable as a survival tool. In fact, as a tool, it is just about apocalypse proof, as it will serve you well before and after the fact. This kukri is a complete redesign of the original, featuring a similar shape but with a new balance and subtle changes that enhance its design for the better. The forward-swept edge remains, but at a sharper angle, creating a dropped point for easier thrusting while still providing the keen-edged cutting ability of the classic kukri. The blade itself is made from 1055 high carbon steel that has a baked-on, rust resistant matte black finish. The polypropylene grip features an integrated guard that keeps the wearers precious digits safe, and the checkered grip and subtle contours ensure you can really get a good grip on the machete for each and every cut you deliver. Included with the kukri is a Cordura sheath, which keeps the blade safe and secure for easy carrying and transport. The Royal Kukri Machete is an outstanding bush companion and survival knife capable of the toughest chores and cutting tasks, and it even provides the secondary comfort of knowing that if it comes down to it, it is one of the best last-resort defense weapons you could arm yourself with!
- A kukri-inspired bush machete
- Blade features the time tested kukri slant
- Anti-rust black matte finish is baked on
- Long, textured grip ensures a solid, effective hold
- Features an integrated guard for hand protection
- A rugged and hardy machete for everyday use
- Blade made of 1055 high carbon steel
- Handle made of polypropylene
- Overall Length: 19.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 14 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 2.8 mm
- Handle Length: 5.25 Inches
- Weight: 18 oz.