Make your historical meals more interesting using the Round Steel Medieval Cooking Stand. This iron cooking tripod is handcrafted and based on historical styles. The top platform is a circle outline with curved supports for keeping pots and pans held up above a fire. These curved supports are secure to the circle outline and then extend down to form the three thin legs. Whether you are embarking on a medieval camping trip or setting up a historical reenactment event, this hand forged cooking stand is perfect for placing over a fire and preparing your meal in an authentic way.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Historical design suspends cookwear over a fire
- Stands on three legs
- Versatile and rugged for a variety of settings
- Great for medieval camping and reenactment events
- Hand forged from iron
- Overall Height: 10.5 Inches
- Outer Diameter: 10.5 Inches
- Circle Width: 1.5 Inches
- Support Piece Length: 4 Inches
- Leg Circumference: 2 Inches
- Weight: 5.6 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.