The Roberto Cofresi Pirate Shirt is made from thick and rich Viscose fabric with authentic pirate details. The pirate shirt features fancy lacy frill in front as well as on the cuffs gives it the Pirate and Renaissance look. The eyelets and drawstring has been provided in front for easy adjustability making the pirate comfortable to wear. The Roberto Cofresi Pirate Shirt will look great with Pirate outfits as well as Medieval and Renaissance outfits.
Roberto Cofresi de Arellano, better known as El Pirata Cofresi, was a great pirate of the 18th and 19th century in Puerto Rico. Cofresi was known to have fiercely attacked the foreign cargo vessels focusing on those that were responsible for exporting gold. He was captured and sentenced to death on March 29, 1825, he and other members of his crew where executed by a firing squad.
- Great Piece For Any Pirate Outfit
- Made Of Quality Fabric
- Great For Medieval Re-enactments and Renaissance Fairs
- Authentic Pirate Details
- Comfortable and Adjustable
- Medium: Chest 40 Inches, Sleeve Length 26 Inches, Length 31 Inches
- Large: Chest 42 Inches, Sleeve Length 27 Inches, Length 31 Inches
- X-Large: Chest 44 Inches, Sleeve Length 28 Inches, Length 32 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest 46 Inches, Sleeve Length 29 Inches, Length 33 Inches
- XXXL: Chest 50 Inches, Sleeve Length 24 Inches, Length 33 Inches