Awake! Make Haste! The castle is under siege. The good king and queen are in peril. Prepare yourselves and be girded with a strong defense. Wisely guard your chivalrous hands with the Richard Darkened Chainmail Gauntlets. The noble knight will enjoy the medieval style and durability of these chainmail gloves. Butted round rings protectively reinforce suede leather gloves. The rings form together in the traditional 4-in-1 chainmail pattern. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. A specially formulated acidic solution darkened these mild steel rings. Admire the historical style of these medieval gauntlets when you add them to your noble costume.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Constructed from 9 mm butted round rings
- Designed with 4-in-1 chainmail pattern
- Darkened with special acidic treatment
- Great for LARP and costume activities
- Sold as a pair
- Crafted from cowhide suede leather
- Rings made of 18 gauge steel
- This chainmail armour is pre-coated in oil before shipment
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance
- When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil
- Overall Length: 11 Inches
- Overall Width: 4.24 Inches
Measurements are approximate.