A powerful Celtic symbol, the triskele represents the concept of three within the natural world. The Revolving Triskele Ring displays a triple spiral pattern that rotates around the side of the engraved band. The triskele, also known as a triskelion, displays three branches or legs that spiral out from a central triangle. Made from white bronze, this spiral ring features sterling silver plating for a polished gleam. Make it a personal accessory, or use this ring as a charming gift for a loved one. This Celtic ring comes in US sizes 6 to 15.
- Made from white bronze alloy
- Plated with sterling silver
- Hypoallergenic, nickel-free, and lead-free materials
- Displays a triskele pattern that rotates around the band
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Width: 0.25 Inch