The Renaissance Black Horn Dagger is great for Renaissance fairs or adding to your medieval dagger collection. The handle is made of wood styled to simulate horn in beautiful contrast with the brass pommel and guard. The double-edged blade is made of stainless steel and has a narrow spear point shape. Easily carry this historical dagger on a belt or store it safely in the included brown leather sheath.
- Completely decorative
- Handle has a simulated black horn look
- Features a narrow spear point blade
- Comes with a leather sheath
- Blade is made of stainless steel
- Wood handle has brass pommel and guard
- Sheath is made of leather
- Overall Length: 12.5 Inches
- Fits belt width up to 1.75 Inches
Teressa A. –
I bought a ivory bone one just like this and love it. My son loves it though. I love the bone one…it’s mine. Quality is otherwise as expected. Will use this company again. They were fast, professional and available for questions.
Samuel W. –
It’s an inexpensive dagger that looks nice. It does what it’s supposed to do. Hang there and look nice.