Plumes were not just purely ornamental decorations that were attached to helmets for reasons of personal style. In fact, this Red Helm Plume with Wood Base would have been very significant, indicating a person or officer of importance and rank. In fact, plumes were typically used as a visual cue that immediately and quickly identified officers and commanders, even during the hectic chaos of battle. This plume consists of horse hair that has been dyed bright red, creating a distinctive coloration for this accent. This plume can be attached to any helmet that features brackets capable of accommodating the necessary plume holders (either horizontally or transversely). There is one thing for certain, though, and that is that mounting this Red Helm Plume with Wood Base on your helmet is a quick and immediate way to add color to your attire, while also setting yourself apart from everyone around you – and also giving yourself the look of a ranked military personnel, too.
- Made from Horse Hair
- Features A Dyed, Bright Red Coloration
- Does Not Include Plume Brackets or Mounts
- A Great Identifying Factor for Any Helmet
- The Perfect Accessory for Any Ranked Roman Military Look
- Plumes can be Changed Out to Change Rank and Significance
- Length Straight Across: 19 Inches
- Width: 1 Inch
There are no reviews yet.