Made from lush, heavy royal velvet with a low sheen for a refined look, the Red and Gold Tudor Dress is fit for the most regal occasions. This handmade dress features a historic inspired design with details trimmed in golden ribbon. The fitted bodice is decorated with a panel of damask patterned brocade and can be adjusted by lace-up detail on the back. Its long, fitted sleeves feature a distinct volume and a slashed design that reveals a white inner lining. Wear the Red and Gold Tudor Dress whenever you need to make a royal appearance at your next Renaissance festival or historic reenactment event, and showcase the artful gathering and extravagant material of the skirt by wearing the A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145) underneath, sold separately. Necklace not included.
- Handmade with expert attention to detail
- One piece dress features historic slashed sleeve style and fitted bodice
- Damask pattern front bodice panel
- Decorated with golden ribbon detail throughout
- Back of bodice features adjustable lace-up detail
- Ideal for historic reenactment events and Renaissance festivals
- Recommended A-line petticoat sold separately and necklace not included
- Made of royal velvet with brocade and ribbon detail
- Dry clean recommended.