The ingenuity, grace, and power of an ancient culture comes to you in this addition to our Ready for Battle line. The Ready for Battle Dao LARP Sword echoes a touch of oriental design, in a LARP blade that is durable, strong, and best of all, affordable. And while it might not be as detailed as some of our other models, it is every bit as reliable and strong, making it a solid choice for beginners on a budget, as well as for experienced fighters who want something straight-forward and fast. The blade has a scimitar-like curve and an oblong guard, as well as a round wheel pommel and a short hilt that is perfect for a single-handed grip.
The hilt and pommel comes in gold, silver, or bronze. The handle is wrapped in suede for comfort, and the color of the wrap may vary as well. We will send what is available.
This oriental-inspired sword measures approximately 29.5 inches long, although this measurement can vary, as the items are hand-made.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with suede
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.