A great basic for a multitude of historic outfits, the Rafael Cotton Shirt is versatile and lightweight. The classic V-cut neck can be customized with the strings threaded through the collar, pulled tight or loose, tied or untied. Draw the neck tighter for a straight laced, polished look, or leave the shirt neck wide and untied for relaxed charm. This medieval styled top can be worn as an undershirt or make up the base of your next LARP outfit when accessorized accordingly. The long sleeves are wide and, like the neck, can also be pulled tight with drawstrings for a look that is all your own.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Long-sleeve design with V-cut neckline
- Adjustable style and fit with drawstrings at the neck and cuffs
- Great undershirt for historical reenactment and LARP outfits
- Available in multiple colors options
- Made from light cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
Please be aware that this shirt is designed to be loose-fitting and roomy.