The medieval warrior or barbarian soldier needs to protect their shoulders. Add the standard version of the Quintus Leather Pauldrons to your outfit. Made of standard leather, these spaulders come in brown or black. They have three sections riveted together. First the top section has two holes to lace the spaulder to another piece of armour such as the Quintus Leather Body Armour (MY100837), sold separately. Next, the first two sections have a curved shape which allows for better mobility. The lowest section has riveted leather plates. It also has a buckle and strap that allows the pauldron to secure to the arm. These pauldrons come in a set of two. They are great for historical reenactments as well as LARP and fantasy events.
Looking for the matching pieces to this armour? Create the complete look with our Quintus Armour Set – Standard (ARMOUR-L2), which includes the Quintus Leather Pauldrons – Standard Version alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in two colors
- Attaches with straps at the biceps
- Holes for tying to other armour, not included
- Comes in a set of two
- Great for LARPing or reenacting
- Made from standard leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.