Reveal the elegant side of gothic style when you adorn yourself with the Prayer for the Fallen Cameo Necklace. The breathtaking artwork in the pendants cameo center depicts an angel maiden with her hands clasped in fervent prayer. Kneeling on the stone floor of an ancient cathedral, the beautiful angel gazes upwards, and her kind eyes seeming to beseech the beam of light as it illuminates her face. The fabric of her strapless black medieval style gown pools on the floor around her, and locks of her loose brown hair adorn her bare shoulders. The angels majestic white wings curl upwards and around her protectively, and a single purple rose lays out in front of her. Gracefully gothic, this scene from the artwork of fantasy Artist Anne Stokes is fittingly framed within a zinc alloy pendant crafted to resemble a pair of feathery angel wings. The top loop of the silver tone pendant is shaped like a stylized heart for a slight romantic touch. Strung on a black satin ribbon with an adjustable back chain and lobster clasp, this gothic pendant is ready to pair with outfits both everyday and elegant. With its nuanced blend of elements light and dark, this fantasy angel necklace also makes a thoughtful gift for loved ones.
- Cameo style pendant features Anne Stokes artwork
- Art depicts praying angel maiden with white wings
- Cameo frame resembles a pair of angel wings
- Top loop of pendant features stylized heart shape
- Includes black satin ribbon cord with adjustable chain
- Beautiful personal accessory or thoughtful gift for loved one
- Pendant made of zinc alloy with fabric necklace ribbon
- Pendant Height: 2.35 Inches
- Pendant Width: 1.85 Inches
- Ribbon Length: 16 Inches with 1 Inch Adjustable Chain
There are no reviews yet.