Whether they are going to market or traversing the medieval landscape, a maiden needs to wear the proper garments, like this Pleasant Peasant Top. Made from a lightweight cotton, this blouse comes in a wide range of color options and six sizes. It has a boat neckline and loose cut, long sleeves. Both the sleeve cuffs and the neckline have elastic. This allows the sleeves to be pushed higher on the arm towards the elbow. The shirt is very versatile for many medieval and fantasy outfits. It works great for LARP events, reenactments, and Renaissance faires.
- Comes in many color options
- Available in a range of sizes
- Boat neckline
- Versatile design
- Great for reenactments and faires
- Made from lightweight cotton and elastic
- Machine wash cold using a short spin cycle and gentle washing detergent.
- Small: Bust – 33-35 Inches, Shoulder – 14 Inches, Waist – 26-28 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 36-38 Inches, Shoulder – 16 Inches, Waist – 29-31 Inches
- Large: Bust – 39-41 Inches, Shoulder – 17 Inches, Waist – 32-34 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42-44 Inches, Shoulder – 18 Inches, Waist – 35-37 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – 46-48 Inches, Shoulder – 19 Inches, Waist – 39-41 Inches
- XXX-Large: Bust – 50-53 Inches, Shoulder – 20.5 Inches, Waist – 44-46 Inches
Measurements are approximate.