Danger? Pirates laugh in the face of danger, especially when they can brandish their own weapons in return! And when you draw this Pirates Prop Cutlass, your crew and enemies alike will think you have drawn a real weapon, instead of just a prop! Of course, that is just because this prop sword features such a great look. This pirate prop is modeled after a typical pirate cutlass, featuring a silver toned blade with a sharp, full curve and a broad tip. The swords handle has a decorative gold-toned look, as well as a hand guard for protecting your hand when swinging this plastic weapon. Costume weapons and prop weapons are not meant for reenactments, being designed for show only. This prop sword measures approximately 16 inches in length. You cannot always carry a real sword with you wherever you go, and for those times when decorum dictates that you carry something less dangerous, you can carry this Pirates Prop Cutlass instead and still benefit from a great looking prop weapon.
- A Realistic Looking Pirate Prop
- Inspired by Seafaring Pillagers of Old
- An Impressive Looking Prop Weapon
- A Great Prop for Pirates, Swashbucklers, and Corsairs of All Ages to Wield
- Perfectly Suited for Pirate Gatherings, Play Time, Halloween, Costumed Events, and More
- Crafted from High-Quality Plastic
- Length: 16 Inches